Nagarmotha Powder | Cyperus Rotundus, 16 oz 454 GMS
- Hair Health: If you are looking for hair growth than you have come to the right place. Nagarmotha powder is known for its strengthening & scalp rejuvenating properties which may help you hair growth.
- Memory Enhancer: Nagarmotha is really good for brain health. It may help boost memory and may act as brilliant brain tonic.
- Skin Benefits: Cyperus Rotundus pure powder comes with excellent toning properties that help your skin glow naturally and improve its texture.
- Digestive Support: Nagarmotha is known to pacify pitta and kapha energies and thus aids in effective digestion and may provide you relief in upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite.
- Premium Quality Products. Non GMO certified. 100% natural and pure vegetarian.
AyurForest Nagarmotha Powder | Cyperus Rotundus, 16 oz 454 GMS, All Natural Non-GMO, Healthy Digestion, Hair Care and Growth, Natural Relief for Menstrual Cramps
Some of them have considered Nagarmotha Powder as the world’s worst grass but looking into its multifarious and integrated health benefits, Nagarmotha is one of the most amazing and valuable ayurvedic herb. The botanical name is Cyperus Rotundus, in Hindi it is called Nagarmotha and in English it is termed as nutgrass. But, it is a powerhouse of an herb which is found in ancient Ayurvedic text. It is mentioned that Ayurvedic Nagarmotha Powder is one of the best ama-pachaka which means corrective and remover of endo-toxins. A plant of the Cyperaceae family, Nagarmotha is typically a highly invasive species and can be found in all tropical, subtropical, and temperate regions of the world today. In India, it grows wild across Madhya Pradesh and along with pockets with watercourses in the country.
Taking a closer look at its physical properties, it is bitter, pungent, and astringent in taste while being light, dry, and cold in effect. In terms of its medicinal properties, it possesses proteins, carbohydrates, starch, and aromatic characteristics that will help you grow your hair naturally without any side effects. Also, it is known to be an herbal supplement for digestion because it improves digestive fire and help you to digest food easily. And last but not the least Ayurvedic Nagarmotha powder will balance your Kapha and Pitta doshas and help maintain healthy balance in your body.